If you have an Apple laptop, there’s a good chance you also have a pair of AirPods. And if you’re looking to use them with your laptop, you’re in luck! Connecting AirPods to a laptop is easy and only takes a few seconds.
How To Connect AirPods to a Laptop
Here’s how to do it:
- Make sure your AirPods are charged and within range of your laptop.
- Open the lid of your AirPods case and press and hold the setup button on the back for a few seconds until the status light flashes white.
- On your laptop, open the Bluetooth settings (you can typically find this in the System Preferences).
- Click on the “Add Device” button and wait for your laptop to scan for nearby Bluetooth devices.
- Once your AirPods appear in the list of devices, click on them to select them and then click on the “Pair” button.
- You may be prompted to enter a passcode on your laptop, which you can do by pressing the buttons on your AirPods case (the default passcode is 0000).
- Once your AirPods are connected, you’ll see them listed under “My Devices” in the Bluetooth settings. From here, you can adjust the volume or other settings as desired.
And that’s all there is to it! Connecting AirPods to a laptop is quick and easy, and now you can enjoy your favorite tunes wirelessly. You can use them to listen to music, make phone calls, or use them for any other audio purposes.